Working with the media is integral to the success of any public event and the Government Information Services Limited has undertaken to provide Media Management Services to all Government Ministries and agencies to ensure the efficacy of their events.
These services include:
- Weekly streaming of the Post Cabinet Press Conference on news.gov.tt
- Accreditation of local and international media for local events
- Issuance of media advisories
- High resolution photographs on news.gov.tt
- Video clips on news.gov.tt
- Government speeches and statements on news.gov.tt and
- Media liaison services for local, regional and international seminars and conferences.
GISL also coordinates and manages media centre services for local, regional and international conferences on behalf of host government or state agency. The fully functional media centres are equipped with computers, internet – high speed and wireless, telephone/fax and printers, allowing for reporters/journalists to send their stories back to their respective newsrooms in a timely manner.
Media management services can be requested via the online request service request and submitting via email or completing the printed form and faxing it to 675-9578.
Click here to send a request
Marketing & Communications
Phone: 1868.674.1333 | 1868.224.5001/5